Our very own SAFE WELCOME POLICY
Safety, personal attention and professionalism are all guaranteed during your stay here in Valtellina.
At La Fiorida we have always stressed the enormous importance of the cleanliness of rooms and the environment, as well as the comfort, convenience and quality of all our services.
And naturally the safety of our guests remains one of our key priorities.
As we enter into a much-awaited phase of resumption, and in order to ensure a tranquil sojourn in complete safety we have decided to implement further procedures, augmenting those already in place throughout our various facilities.
We will guarantee access to rooms from 15.00 on the day of arrival.
– Reception is protected with a glass screen and our personnel will welcome you wearing a mask.
Early Check-in prior to arrival will assist in allowing us to carry out all procedures without creating groups of people in close contact.
Each desk is equipped with a laser-style body temperature thermometer.
Temperatures will be monitored on arrival, up until the 31st May following government advice.
– Adjacent to reception you’ll find a dispenser containing hand sanitiser at your disposal.
– We will maintain our policy of accompanying you to your room whilst respecting the advised safe distances and we will remain at your disposal for any information you may require in order to move about securely throughout La Fiorida’s ten hectares of territory.
– All guests can continue to use both stairs and lifts whilst maintaining recommended safety distances.
– Breakfast will be served in the Bar Nestrelli on the ground floor with, as ever, the full range of our quality farm produce.
Tables are spaced out appropriately under relevant ministerial recommendations and on your arrival you will have the opportunity to indicate your meal preferences.
Our staff will provide table service.
Alternatively you can request breakfast in your room during check-in.
– Our staff will be only too happy to assist you in any way throughout your stay, simply by calling reception or on whatsapp chat on 3440571213
– Cleaning and tidying your room during your stay with us will be carried out using recognised products of the highest quality.
Throughout your sojourn you will also be absolutely free to choose whether to forgo daily room cleaning services in order to limit staff entry.
Rooms must be vacated by 11:00 on the day of departure.
– The evening prior to departure your bill will be sent to you so that you can view it leisurely and avoid delays at reception on leaving.
– Of course if you do not envisage using our restaurants or other facilities, it is always possible to pay immediately on check-in.
– POS and all other keyboards in use are constantly sanitised using specialist, appropriate products.
Breakfast is served between 7.00 and 10.00.
And now you can even have it brought to your room!
In order to accommodate everyone, and serve you to the very highest of standards and in safety reservations are required.
Lunch: available from 12:15 to 14:15
Dinner: available from 19:15 to 21:15
At disposal for our in-house guests:
– the big pool of 75sqm heated at 29°
– the outdoor solarium
– the fitness room
The Percorso dei Sensi is available only on reservation. for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
At guest’s disposal for 1 hour and 45 minutes the Sauna, the Bio-sauna, the whirlpool and the relaxation beds.
The available time slots are as follows: 9:00 – 10:30 – 12:00 – 13:30 – 15:00 – 16:30 – 18:00.
In order to best fulfill your requests, we recommend that you book your treatments and / or massages before your arrival by writing an email to email@example.com or by calling us on +39 0342 680846.
How to reach us
Set your navigation device by clicking here
TERMS FOR CANCELLATIONS AND DEPOSITS
We know that unexpected events can happen before or during your stay but we reserve the right to set and charge the cost of cancellation in accordance with the cancellation terms below.
Cancellation terms apply to each and every individual room booked.
Deposit due upon confirmation of your booking
Low season: a valid credit card or a money transfer equivalent to one night’s stay is required to secure your booking
High season: a valid credit card or a money transfer equivalent to your whole stay is required to secure your booking.
Checks are not accepted
If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled or modified up to 2 days before date of arrival, the price of the first night will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Please note that by confirming your booking request you accept our booking terms and conditions.