Please note that by entering the wellness centre La Fiorida Farm & Beauty Spa you entirely agree to the following rules, which apply to the hotel guests as well as non-hotel guests:
- We kindly inform you that the maximum height of the pools is 130 cm and they are not surveilled.
- The access to the wellness centre is not allowed to pregnant women and in case you suffer (or suffered in the past) from disorders related to: heart, blood pressure, breath, traumatic events, surgery and any other relevant issue.
- The access to the wellness centre is not allowed to non-hotel guests younger than 14.
- If younger than 14, hotel-guests can access the swimming pool only under parents’ surveillance and for a maximum time of 90 minutes. Parents are entirely responsible for their children, who cannot access the Jacuzzi, the vitarium, the sauna and the steam bath.
- Children are welcome from 09.00 to 15.00 and from 17.00 to 20.00. From 15.00 to 17.00 please respect our MOMENT OF SILENCE and make sure your children are not inside the wellness centre.
- It is compulsory to wear a swimsuit, pool slippers and a swimcap. Please do not wear slippers inside the pool. For children younger than 3 and for physiologically incontinent guests swim diapers are compulsory.
- It is compulsory to take an antifungal footbath and a shower before accessing the Fiorida Farm & Beauty Spa
- Please keep your voice down to make sure everybody can relax.
- It is forbidden to smoke inside the whole building.
- It is forbidden to dive: please use the steps and handrail to access the pools.
- It is compulsory to use the towel inside the sauna and vitarium.
- We suggest not to spend more than 3 hours inside the spa area. Should you feel sick, please press one of the alarm buttons located inside the building.
- Please leave the used towels inside its basket.
- SPA CARD: is personal – the owner of SPA CARD (3 months/6 months/12 months) cam bring along 1 guest per month.
- It is compulsory to exit the pools and the other services 30 minutes before closing time.
- It is compulsory to wear a swimsuit in the sauna, swimming pool and the common areas of the wellness centre.
- Please make sure you have all your personal belongings with you when leave the wellness centre.
- The management declines any responsibility for thefts, losses or damages of personal items inside the building.
Management reserves the right to deny entrance or prosecution of their stay in the wellness centre to those who do not abide by it